+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submitted application- Got automated message of "Ineligible Profile" with a CRS score of 0! Suggestions needed

max172000

Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

As mentioned above in the title, I just submitted my app for EE and to my surprise and dismay, my profile was deemed eligible. Not just that, the details in my account , show a CRS of 0!

This is clearly an incorrect assessment as I had checked my prequalification (scored a CRS of 437, see attached). My CELPIP scores were straight 12s, I have a masters in the US, and Work experience of 10+ years, more than sufficient funds, I am 37 and no spouse. (I do not have a job offer from Canada, which isn't needed anyway)

I am also attaching the screenshots of the CRS score (0) that I see in my profile, as well as the message stating the ineligibility (but with vague possibilities for it)

**I did mark ECA as no because I haven't had the assessment completed yet. Could that be the reason? It shouldn't have let me submit the application to begin with if that was the reason? Also, why would it mark CRS as 0 even if it is mandatory to submit ECA.

Any experience and suggestions will be much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

Screenshots

Cheers
Max

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You can’t submit a profile without an ECA. It is a mandatory document. Get ECA and then submit profile. It will take a while.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone,

As mentioned above in the title, I just submitted my app for EE and to my surprise and dismay, my profile was deemed eligible. Not just that, the details in my account , show a CRS of 0!

This is clearly an incorrect assessment as I had checked my prequalification (scored a CRS of 437, see attached). My CELPIP scores were straight 12s, I have a masters in the US, and Work experience of 10+ years, more than sufficient funds, I am 37 and no spouse. (I do not have a job offer from Canada, which isn't needed anyway)

I am also attaching the screenshots of the CRS score (0) that I see in my profile, as well as the message stating the ineligibility (but with vague possibilities for it)

**I did mark ECA as no because I haven't had the assessment completed yet. Could that be the reason? It shouldn't have let me submit the application to begin with if that was the reason? Also, why would it mark CRS as 0 even if it is mandatory to submit ECA.

Any experience and suggestions will be much appreciated. Happy Holidays!

Screenshots

Cheers
Max
You are ineligible to apply.

You need to get ECA done to qualify.

The results you received are accurate.