+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of IMM 5409,IMM 0008DEP, IMM 5604 forms

rajakumarjk

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
I did not have any Common-law relationship. Should I need to fill and submit Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] form?

I am alone apply for PR and I am not accompanying my child and wife to Canada. Should I need to fill and submit Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] form?

Since I added all my 2 dependants details in the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] itself, is it necessary to fill and send Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] form to CIC?
Kindly advice

doubtingapplicant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
rajakumarjk said:
I did not have any Common-law relationship. Should I need to fill and submit Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] form?

I am alone apply for PR and I am not accompanying my child and wife to Canada. Should I need to fill and submit Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] form?

Since I added all my 2 dependants details in the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] itself, is it necessary to fill and send Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] form to CIC?
Kindly advice
If you are legally married, Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] form is not required.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
rajakumarjk said:

Kindly advice
No, you don't require any of those forms.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
rajakumarjk said:

Kindly advice
replied to your message, check your inbox.