+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Submission of Employment Letter w/o Business Card?

niashaalyssa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
Good evening everyone,

Due to cost cutting measures at my company we no longer issue business cards to managers. I saw that this is a requirement for the submission of the employment reference letter. How much of an issue would this be if I do not submit the business cards of my HR manager? Can I just have them indicate their contact details in the letter itself instead?

Thanks very much

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Good evening everyone,

Due to cost cutting measures at my company we no longer issue business cards to managers. I saw that this is a requirement for the submission of the employment reference letter. How much of an issue would this be if I do not submit the business cards of my HR manager? Can I just have them indicate their contact details in the letter itself instead?

Thanks very much
As long as contact details are mentioned its fine. Don't worry about business cards.

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
No issue.
Hi Del,

My company has issued me a letter on letterhead ,which has my HR official email,landline number .

As my HR didnt mention the job duties ,I have take a letter on a plain paper from my supervisor along with his engineering license issued by government and his business card which mention only company's landline number & adress ,his name and rank .

Apart from it ,in the letter ,he has mentioned his personal contact details (gmail and personal phone number) as managers in my company donot have official email id or phone number because we work onboard ship.

Will that be acceptable ?