+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study visa refusal

Joy k.

Feb 6, 2017
My study was rejected twice for jan 2107 intake and the CAIPS report stated that-

Officer review- intends to go to Mohawk college for Canadian Health Care program.PA completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery.weak academics.i do not consider it reasonable that PA could b able to handle the course in Canada given previous difficulties in school.It doesn't appear readonable to pursue a course that is hardly applicable in India since the healthcare sustems are very different. Based on the above,on balance, i am not satisfied that proposed studies are reasonable in light of qualifications/educational background. I am not satisfied this applicant is a bona fide student. Weighing the information on hand in this specific case, the applicant had failed to establish that ther are bona fide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the end of studies pursuant to section R216 (1)(b) of the IRPR.Application refused.

Now does it literally means that i should not apply for studies in Canada??
I rqst u to evaluate each and every word of visa officer since i am too tensed about it and please guide me appropriately that what should i do