+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study to immigrat

Jan 3, 2018
Hello
my name is haytham alqaisi am an undergraduate student in my final semester majored in Business administration , i would like to proceed my master degree in Canada and i want to major in (master of business administration , (MBA) ) am seeking your help in answering questions below please

1- What is the required GPA for studying MBA?

2- as an international student how long is the duration of the master program am allowed to apply for is it one year OR two years?

3-What is the required overall ILETS score , and how much is the required score for each part of the exam ?

4-is there any universities that DOESN'T require a GMAT exam to enroll in MBA?

5- i cant get a GMAT degree is there anyway to study (MBA) without GMAT degree?

6-How much should i have in my bank account , and can the bank account be registered in my brother name?

7-after finishing my (MBA) can i apply for work permit, if yes how long will it take for me to get the Canadian citizenship?

Thank you in advance for your help

Last edited:

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
3. For economic class immigration, minimum for IELTS (GT) is all 6. Higher the better.
6. For immigration, IRCC needs you to meet Low income cut off from your own account. Not sure about Study permit, but enough to prove that you can be self-sustain. If you don't have your own account, it would be difficult to prove that unless they talk to your brother
7. You can apply for PGWP after graduation. For a 2 year degree it's 3 years validity. Then after working in Canada for 1 year, you can apply for PR (given enough CRS points). Then after living 3 years in Canada (minus max 1 year for your time under work permit) you can apply for citizenship

Reactions: Haytham alqaisi