+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

M8sidhu

Jun 17, 2021
I applied for my study permit extension, but study has been completed. Still, I didn’t get any decision on my study permit extension application. As I can apply for work permit with some extra fee, but I will have to stop working right away. What should I do? Should I wait for their decision on my study permit extension application and then apply for work permit?

and do I have to stop working right after my last class or can I work while waiting for my graduation letter?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I applied for my study permit extension, but study has been completed. Still, I didn’t get any decision on my study permit extension application. As I can apply for work permit with some extra fee, but I will have to stop working right away. What should I do? Should I wait for their decision on my study permit extension application and then apply for work permit?

and do I have to stop working right after my last class or can I work while waiting for my graduation letter?
Apply for the pgwp, raise form to update about your completion of studies while your sp is processed, and continue working as implied status while working for your pgwp

M8sidhu

Jun 17, 2021
Apply for the pgwp, raise form to update about your completion of studies while your sp is processed, and continue working as implied status while working for your pgwp
Thank you! But what do you mean by raise form ? How to do that?