+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

annaturner

Star Member
Oct 15, 2019
I am an international student(was since 2016) and it’s my last term. I graduate in May,2021. My study permit and TRV are valid till 31st of August, 2021. I can only travel back to Canada at the end of July because this is when my country will open the borders, but I graduate in May-June. My study permit and TRV will be valid at the time of my travel but I won’t have school or to study.
I’m super stressed. I have been paying $1200 for my apartment since pandemic monthly, I pay for my utilities in Canada, all my furniture and personal belongings (including drivers licence) are in my apartment. I want to go back to Canada because that’s where my life is and all my stuff. Can I travel back to Canada (I’ll show all documents) but the problem is even through my study permit is valid during 90 days from my graduation, they might be like”you don’t have school”? It is stated that non optional travel to Canada for students is only for the purpose of study but I will be graduated but with still valid TRV and SP. I’m so confused
I want to start PGWP process from inside of Canada.
Please help