+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit

RashaRahman

May 5, 2018
I’ve applied from bangladesh for study permit Canada.Yesterday I recived an email saying the proccessing of my application is complete amd now they require my passport.
Is it sure that i will be getting visa?
And how long will it take to send the passport back to me after submitting it in VFS?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I’ve applied from bangladesh for study permit Canada.Yesterday I recived an email saying the proccessing of my application is complete amd now they require my passport.
And how long will it take to send the passport back to me after submitting it in VFS?
Well it happened to me and i got approved. I guess it is an approval otherwise why would they even ask for your passport if they want to refuse your application.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Congrats! I also got confirmation email on 4th May, for which intake did you apply?

RashaRahman

May 5, 2018
Basically i applied for the may intake.
My orientation was on 2nd of may and classes start on 7th
So because of their delay i wont be able to start in this semsester so i‘ve defered to the September intake.
Where have you applied?