+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

anmolkler

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
India
What were the reason for refusals. Which country do you belong to and what were your previous studies. Which VFS did you apply to? What is your IELTS score.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can apply again immediately.

palaviS

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, pls help me.
I have done bachelors from India now I want to do undergrad course from Canada. My advisor told me if I go for undergrad course then the chances of getting study permit are minimal and visa officer would reject my study visa application. Is this true?
Pls advise me.
Thank you.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello, pls help me.
I have done bachelors from India now I want to do undergrad course from Canada. My advisor told me if I go for undergrad course then the chances of getting study permit are minimal and visa officer would reject my study visa application. Is this true?
Pls advise me.
Thank you.
Yes it is true. If you have undergrad, you should apply for postgrad

Feb 4, 2021
I am expat born in Gulf Arab countries.BA degree from local university received admission to U of Alberta. Never travelled out of the country and family resident permit in the country is renewed every two years but my proposed MA takes more than two years. Do you think this affects my visa process?Any advice?

Feb 4, 2021
The problem is I nab never been to my home country. Born and brought up here and attended school from KG to University. My attachment is to the place of residence rather than my home country.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
The problem is I nab never been to my home country. Born and brought up here and attended school from KG to University. My attachment is to the place of residence rather than my home country.
Hello,

In this case, show ties to the place you have more solid evidence that can convince the VO of your return.

Before you begin, you should interview your father about ties to his home country – family, property, investment etc. You can have these ties connect you too. This way, you can be able to make an informed decision.

Best of Luck