+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit

jeno

Sep 19, 2012
Hello all,
My Friend has a temporary residence visa(TRV) in sept(2012) after being admitted into A course of study in connestoga... Buh she couldn't travel on time so the start Date of her study has been defered to sept2013... She wants to apply
For another programme which starts on d 7th of january2013 to occupy herself with b4 Sept2013 on which her original course with which she got her visa starts.
I'd like to knw if she can get a study permit @ d port of entry if she travels
To canada in january with the new course Letter of admission?? Thank you 4 ur time

adi9771

Aug 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
14-02-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013.
LANDED..........
21-04-2013
Better to ask college the authority. they will guide you the easiest and best suited way. :-[ :-[

jeno

Sep 19, 2012
AdorableJat said:
cant get you,..,,.explain situation little bit more,,.
She has a visa.. Her course starts next fall dat is 7th of sept 2013... Can she travel in january with the same visa if admitted into a course that starts in january 2013? Thanks

Pump

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Hello,

I already got my acceptance letter from Conestoga for Personal Support Worker Program. all docs send in to Canadian embassy in Nairobi as I am from Mauritius. I sent them on the 4th of October. My course is due on the 7th of January 2013. Guys will it be long for the study permit???
:)

crystal3426

Oct 5, 2012
Hello everyone,

I received my refusal letter from the Visa Office in Rome stating that I don't have enough money for tuition fees!However, I did pay all of my tuition fees around $13000 for one year postgraduate certificate in Marketing-Financial Services at George Brown College.I think there has been a misunderstanding with the bank receipt that I sent them as proof of payment, they didn't take it into consideration at all.I also proved that I have $16000 for living expenses and transportation and seem to be okay with that.

Moreover, they refused me because of my travel history,family ties in Canada and country of residence,purpose of visit,limited employment prospects in my country of residence,my current employment status and my personal assets and financial status!All these reasons!!

I was born in Albania but I've been living in Greece since 1991, that is 21 years and I am only 23. I have Greek citizenship as all of my family and relatives do and I don't need a tourist visa.Why are they rejecting me like they do with people from countries that need one?
My parents have 2 houses in Greece and 370 square meters of land. Should I send them the contracts and maybe even their employment contracts to establish my ties here?I am also considering sending them proof that I've finished school in Greece all 12 classes+4 years University(major in Economics at Athens University of Economics&Business).

I know I am panicking but I really want to reapply soon and I need your help!
Thank you in advance!! :)