+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit with accompany spouse and minor children

phlang

Jan 7, 2014
I am applying for my study permit and at the same time i am submitting my spouse open work permit and TRV for my children age 4 and 6.
I have question when fill up the form hope somebody can help me here.

1. As per the cic website written that the accompany spouse and dependent can go to canada with me. so when i fill up the form for my husband form IMM1295E, it required detail of employer but we haven't got any offer yet.

2 as for my children, when i fill up the form IMM5257E, at the column purpose of visit, do i put others and explain in column*b : minor children?
what about the column : name and relationship of person i plan to visit? if i don't have do i put N/A?

please help.
thanks

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hello,

I have the same case as yours and will be applying for a study permit and an open work permit for my wife soon. can you please tell me how was your process. did your wife easily get an open work permit when you applied together.
Moreover what did you fill in employer details and period of employment for your wife.

Thanks.
Best Regards.

sumarwadi

Jul 26, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello,

Seniors please help. I have the same case as phlang and coolraman. I will be applying for a study permit and my husband will be accompanying me to Canada. What forms should be filled for spouse and if OWP then what should be written in Employers detail?

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hi guys,
my case is abit similar to you guys. I will like to ask questions about student visa. I have gotten 2 different schools that are ready to give admissions for winter.
My wife is the one applying as a student, I want to depend on her do you think work permit will be issue for me while she have her student visa plus a kid (8 months).
I have a msc in the uk while I am planning coop/certificate program or nursing for my wife. Is it advisable she apply or I apply?

Please, ur advise is needed very urgent.