+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit refused 2 time

mute

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, myself Rohit from India, I had applied for a study visa for Canada twice last year once in September and second time in December and it got rejected both times with the same reason that "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit." I have completed 12th grade (non-medical) with 55.83% (Physics-62, Chemistry-53, Math- 33) from CBSE in 2019.
After second rejection I applied for gcms notes which said the following:
"Application reviewed. Transcripts provided reflect low to low average prior scholastic history, including in subjects related to the client's intended studies.I have concerns about whether the applicant will be able to successfully complete the program of study in Canada. Considering previous academic performance, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into accounts factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the peroid authorized for stay. Application refused."

I applied in the computer systems technicians and networking diploma in St.Clair College(Toronto), So based upon my grades and everything, is it worth applying for the third time or not.

Last edited:

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Hi, myself Rohit from India, I had applied for a study visa for Canada twice last year once in September and second time in December and it got rejected both times with the same reason that "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of visit." I have completed 12th grade (non-medical) with 55.83% (Physics-62, Chemistry-53, Math- 33) from CBSE in 2019.
After second rejection I applied for gcms notes which said the following:
"Application reviewed. Transcripts provided reflect low to low average prior scholastic history, including in subjects related to the client's intended studies.I have concerns about whether the applicant will be able to successfully complete the program of study in Canada. Considering previous academic performance, relevance of the proposed course of study and taking into accounts factors such as travel history, personal establishment and ties to home country, I am not satisfied that the applicant would be a bona fide student in Canada and would depart Canada at the peroid authorized for stay. Application refused."

I applied in the computer systems technicians and networking diploma in St.Clair College(Toronto), So based upon my grades and everything, is it worth applying for the third time or not.
Hi
Dude !!! Don’t apply for the 3rd time, it won’t help (even if you submit additional financial documents to prove that you have sufficient establishments or home ties or somehow through your SOP you are able to mention that you will be able to complete the course successfully, the Visa Officer might not grant you the permit this time as well)
So I will humbly suggest you that, if you are really passionate about studying & settling in Canada then use all your inspiration & motivation towards completing a bachelor’s degree in India first (score decent grades while doing so) then also score well in IELTS (you will have lot of time for preparing & applying).
I’m sure if you complete a bachelor’s degree in India smoothly, along with good IELTS score & additionally while applying in future you also show solid ties to India with financials/properties/etc, you will be granted the study permit easily (but don’t forget to take guidance from a well reputed agency) !!!
I will also suggest enrol in an undergraduate course which is in alignment with your choice of field, as it will eventually help you to link your future post graduate course in Canada with your previous studies back in India (which shall be a very crucial point for getting the permit approved & also then you will say in your SOP that you want to progress further, etc)
Don’t loose hope buddy, you have 3-4 years for giving another shot at it & I’m sure the entire process must be for your best !!!
All The Best

Last edited:

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Hi
Dude !!! Don’t apply for the 3rd time, it won’t help (even if you submit additional financial documents to prove that you have sufficient establishments or home ties or somehow through your SOP you are able to mention that you will be able to complete the course successfully, the Visa Officer might not grant you the permit this time as well)
So I will humbly suggest you that, if you are really passionate about studying & settling in Canada then use all your inspiration & motivation towards completing a bachelor’s degree in India first (score decent grades while doing so) then also score well in IELTS (you will have lot of time for preparing & applying).
I’m sure if you complete a bachelor’s degree in India smoothly, along with good IELTS score & additionally while applying in future you also show solid ties to India with financials/properties/etc, you will be granted the study permit easily (but don’t forget to take guidance from a well reputed agency) !!!
I will also suggest enrol in an undergraduate course which is in alignment with your choice of field, as it will eventually help you to link your future post graduate course in Canada with your previous studies back in India (which shall be a very crucial point for getting the permit approved & also then you will say in your SOP that you want to progress further, etc)
Don’t loose hope buddy, you have 3-4 years for giving another shot at it & I’m sure the entire process must be for your best !!!
All The Best
& also remember: if you score good marks in your undergraduate degree, when you apply for a post graduate program in Canada, you will get offer letters from top colleges… I hope this motivates you further hahah

Jan 24, 2020
Rohit I was also refused twice for the same reason as your's, and second time I applied for CAIPS note , my CAIPS note had exact same reason as your's i.e my previous Scholastic history is low , though I have completed my bcom in 2019 with 62% and only 4 backlogs ,and IELTS overall 7 bands, I applied for the 3rd time in march-2020 (though I had not received any update yet) by showing property valuation report, ITR, father PF statement, salary slips of father, letter of explanation, SOP, affidavit in the name of my parents i.e Cover letter.
You can get visa for the 3rd time don't worry I know many people wo got visa in 3-4 attempt,
Stay positive and this is what iam doing now .

mute

Apr 11, 2020
Hi
All The Best
Hey, thank you for taking the time out to answer my question and I'll definitely consider your advise and everything you said, I guess all my doubts are cleared and again thanks to you, cheers :)

Reactions: D_D

mute

Apr 11, 2020
Rohit I was also refused twice for the same reason as your's, and second time I applied for CAIPS note , my CAIPS note had exact same reason as your's i.e my previous Scholastic history is low , though I have completed my bcom in 2019 with 62% and only 4 backlogs ,and IELTS overall 7 bands, I applied for the 3rd time in march-2020 (though I had not received any update yet) by showing property valuation report, ITR, father PF statement, salary slips of father, letter of explanation, SOP, affidavit in the name of my parents i.e Cover letter.
You can get visa for the 3rd time don't worry I know many people wo got visa in 3-4 attempt,
Stay positive and this is what iam doing now .
Thanks for the reply Mihir, I really hope you get your visa this time.:)

D_D

Jun 8, 2020
Hey, thank you for taking the time out to answer my question and I'll definitely consider your advise and everything you said, I guess all my doubts are cleared and again thanks to you, cheers :)
Glad, I could be of some help !!! Cheers