+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Refusal Cairo Office

Oct 13, 2015
Hey there, i have just got Refusal for my study Permit from Cairo Office, The reasons are:-
1)not having sufficient and available financial resources without working in canada to maintain yourself and any family memberswho are accompanying you during your proposed period of study. While i disclosed my parents bank statement and a letter from them stating they will cover all my study trip expenses)
2) you have not satisfied me the you are going to leave Canada at the end of the stay. in reaching this decision i have considered many factors including:
family ties in canada and your country of residence (how can i proof ties)
employment prospectus in your country (i can easily work or even start a business in my country how can i proof that)
current employment situation ( ofcourse i cant work here now as i am going to study i Canada)
personal asset and financial status
3)No personal funds. Previous refusal for express entry into Canada not disclosed on application. PRogram of study not in line with previous employment. You already have a bachelor degree in business. Program of study available in the middle east.

I can ask my parents to deposit the needed money in a bank account in my name, attach my apartments ownership . but i dont have a bachelor degree yet, i dont understand why they mentioned i have a bachelor, cuz i have a diploma in Business and want to pursue higher diploma in Accounting, they sit for ACCA exams.
i also just applied for the eligibility wizard of express entry, and they advised me to get my english proficiency certified test and improve my education and thats what i am trying to do, and i never paid any fees for that, i didnt know its a formal application.
Now how can i get this mess cleaned, please help.