+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit for pakistani students for fall 2017

Malik59er

Oct 14, 2016
I got accepted into Concordia university, montreal and university of alberta, edmonton in mechanical engineering . Can anyone help tell me that which university would be better and which city is better for international students?

Morever, when and how do I start my visa process. What documents would I need.can someone help me regarding the whole visa process for pakistanis students?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm sure programs for both universities are good.Of course, it depends on which fee structure is going to be easy for u, and as far as I remember when I was researching for both of these cities, Edmonton is really expensive for living, rents are super high, u would have to confirm that, Montreal have all the elements of big city (if u want that), rent is really low (300-400 u ll find really good place) but if u r willing to learn french It ll be a more better option, with french u ll get good part time job.
For study permit, Go to CIC , every information is there, thy also have checklist download that and follow it simply.
All d best