+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Singhrs

May 24, 2021
Hello guys,
A friend of mine got into a huge problem. He came here on a study permit for four years of degree. He had two unofficial breaks from university and one year suspension due to plagiarism but was taken back in eight months. Now he needs to extend her study permit for two years (4 semesters). I know it could be an issue. But how should we proceed with her study permit application and if it can result in rejection.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
A friend of mine got into a huge problem. He came here on a study permit for four years of degree. He had two unofficial breaks from university and one year suspension due to plagiarism but was taken back in eight months. Now he needs to extend her study permit for two years (4 semesters). I know it could be an issue. But how should we proceed with her study permit application and if it can result in rejection.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Apply for extension and see what happens. Is his permit still valid? If suspended for a year, then what did he do during that time? He will not be eligible for a PGWP, and will need to show all documentation (suspension, unofficial breaks).