+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

Boyapati

May 16, 2023
Hello all my current study permit expired on April 30th 2023, so applied for study permit extension on march 2nd 2023 before my current study permit expired , because I will not have valid permit at the time of graduation and I want to maintain my status till I receive documentation from college but didn’t receive any response on my application till today.
I received my transcripts from college on 11th may 2023 so I applied for my PGWP on 12th may 2023.

1) now my question is am I eligible to work full time till I receive any decision on my application.

tanay9519

Jan 18, 2023
You have to quit working the moment you get your transcripts from your college since this can lead to a refusal for your extension. It would be a direct violation of your study permit conditions. Until you don't get the pgwp don't work to be on the safe side

Boyapati

May 16, 2023
Did u apply pgwp before the expiration of original study permit or did u apply for extension before the expiry of original permit .?

Boyapati

May 16, 2023
Have u raise webform??
Have u try to consult to any agent?
Yes I raised webform and consulted immigration agent but their are also not sure whether we are allowed to work or not they are saying the same as said by the ircc person when u contacted them.