+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit extension

GAMIL

May 15, 2019
I applied to extend my study permit 8 months ago. Now, it’s going to expired again. My expected graduation date is august 2020, but college made a mistake on my enrolment letter. They gave the date of august 2019; therefore IRCC approved my permit depending on my enrolment letter, and the new expire date is 31 dec, 2019. My question is, will IRCC make any problem to extend my study permit, if I apply again? True to say, I didn’t check my enrolment letter, when I last applied. I couldn’t believe that college can mistake like that. It’s my 3rd semester at Seneca college.......

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I applied to extend my study permit 8 months ago. Now, it’s going to expired again. My expected graduation date is august 2020, but college made a mistake on my enrolment letter. They gave the date of august 2019; therefore IRCC approved my permit depending on my enrolment letter, and the new expire date is 31 dec, 2019. My question is, will IRCC make any problem to extend my study permit, if I apply again? True to say, I didn’t check my enrolment letter, when I last applied. I couldn’t believe that college can mistake like that. It’s my 3rd semester at Seneca college.......
If you have proper documents showing your course is ongoing, it should be fine.