+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

study permit extension

ManbirKooner

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys

I am from India and currently studying in Centennial college and want to extend my study permit. My passport was about to expire in May 2018, so I make new passport from Canada only (via BSL). Today, when I was filling study permit extension form, I put my citizenship status as Indian and country that issue my passport as "Canada" (as I reissued passport from Toronto and it is mentioned in "place of issue" block on my passport) so, when I was about to submit form online, an error pop up showing that either I have to change citizenship or country of issue (passport) on form because both should be same.

Can anyone plz tell what to do now ?

Thankyou !!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hey guys

I am from India and currently studying in Centennial college and want to extend my study permit. My passport was about to expire in May 2018, so I make new passport from Canada only (via BSL). Today, when I was filling study permit extension form, I put my citizenship status as Indian and country that issue my passport as "Canada" (as I reissued passport from Toronto and it is mentioned in "place of issue" block on my passport) so, when I was about to submit form online, an error pop up showing that either I have to change citizenship or country of issue (passport) on form because both should be same.

Can anyone plz tell what to do now ?

Thankyou !!
1. Pretty simple, change it to India.