+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study in Quebec

phydeliyah

May 31, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
Other
I applied to study in Matrix College of Management, Technology and Healthcare. Is it advisable considering permanent residency through their AEC program

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied to study in Matrix College of Management, Technology and Healthcare. Is it advisable considering permanent residency through their AEC program
No.

Changes to the post graduation work permit

Starting September 1, 2023, this designated learning institution (DLI) will no longer offer post-graduation work permit (PGWP)-eligible programs. You will not be eligible for a PGWP if you start a program of study at this DLI after September 1, 2023.

phydeliyah

May 31, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Yeah. I saw that but they said there is something called francophone mobility, that gives access to work for 3 years and is renewable

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah. I saw that but they said there is something called francophone mobility, that gives access to work for 3 years and is renewable
Do you have a skilled job offer outside Quebec with an employer who has an approved LMIA exemption? You need that. 3 years is not guaranteed and you must prove you are skilled and educated to do the job because a Canadian/PR could be hired. Do you have ECA, IELTS, TEF?

You don’t need to go to school in Canada for the program, so may not be of no benefit.

phydeliyah

May 31, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Oh. Thanks for the enlightenment. I wanted a second opinion, because I watched their webinar and they said they offer directly pathway to pr, if student meet the French benchmark 5. but for those who want to acquire their pr through work experience they can apply for the francophone mobility. So I wanted to hear from someone else.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Oh. Thanks for the enlightenment. I wanted a second opinion, because I watched their webinar and they said they offer directly pathway to pr, if student meet the French benchmark 5. but for those who want to acquire their pr through work experience they can apply for the francophone mobility. So I wanted to hear from someone else.
There is no direct to PR. You want skilled work experience and be eligible for Express Entry.

phydeliyah

May 31, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
Other
Ok. Thanks. I studied English and Literature and haven't written GRE or GMAT, I want to switch to a business course, either PGD or Masters. Which school can I apply to that wouldn't demand for IELTS, GMAT and also affordable.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ok. Thanks. I studied English and Literature and haven't written GRE or GMAT, I want to switch to a business course, either PGD or Masters. Which school can I apply to that wouldn't demand for IELTS, GMAT and also affordable.
I don’t know. Research schools based on your career choices. Nothing is affordable in Canada.