+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student vISA

Vamigeorge

Aug 31, 2022
Please i need help and also any information from someone going through the same thing. So, i was accepted into AlgomaU, brampton campus to begin studies on the 8th of september and my visa is yet to come out as i am an international student. Over the past 3 weeks i have been trying to reach the schools admissions board to ask for my options (i.e. online learning) as the IRCC as said they they have extended that a due to the backlog of visas being slowly processed, only today AlgomaU sent a mail, recommending a deferment without saying anything else. Please, what can i do.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please i need help and also any information from someone going through the same thing. So, i was accepted into AlgomaU, brampton campus to begin studies on the 8th of september and my visa is yet to come out as i am an international student. Over the past 3 weeks i have been trying to reach the schools admissions board to ask for my options (i.e. online learning) as the IRCC as said they they have extended that a due to the backlog of visas being slowly processed, only today AlgomaU sent a mail, recommending a deferment without saying anything else. Please, what can i do.
Defer your studies. Get new LOA and update study permit application through webform.