+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
Hi, I am applying for PG certificate course in Embedded systems development in Conestoga college, Ontario. I have got the admission and my visa documentation is going on. I want to know my visa chances as I am a post graduate candidate from India. I did Btech, Mtech and now going for PG certificate course of 2 years. Will my visa get refused? I read from here and there that after masters we should opt for other masters or PHd. But i really wanted to do this course. I am from Electronics and Communication background B-tech passed in 2010 and M-tech in Communication and signal Processing passed in 2012. I have almost 3 years of experience as Assistant Professor. Almost one year i was not working because of marriage and was settled abroad. I cleared IELTS with overall bandscore of 7.
Please tell my visa chances.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
depends on how convincing your SOP will be for the visa officer.

Some people do get approvals for the same if they're able to justify a academic/career progression but for the most part, your chances are slimmer than an anorexic model

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
I have written an SOP stating my interest. What all I should mention? I have shown an interest in embedded course which i was having from my masters. But my career was teaching. so does that affect as its a general field not specializing in any one area in particular.

SonaSonia

Nov 10, 2016
So you did M-Tech ? and whats the course you applied for in canada? when did you submit your visa application?

Manstalent

Nov 10, 2016
I have applied for the study permit and its been 14 days but i am not able to track my application on VFS Global's website. All its giving me is "No details found matching the input values". Can anyone help me?

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Do you have tracking number if yes search on Google for vfs canada tracking u will get and link and after opening the website track by your tracking number and date of birth or passport number. U will get the status.

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
SonaSonia said:
So you did M-Tech ? and whats the course you applied for in canada? when did you submit your visa application?
No i didn't done Mtech but i had done MBA in 2012. and having experience in accounts. I applied in lambton college for financial planning and wealth management course. Applied through consultant and waiting for my visa.