+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student visa in 2024

shema landry

Jun 1, 2024
Hi so I'm about to apply for my study permit and I'm a bit late but I will have finished submitting by 5th June and I'm currently working on my study plan and my sop so I needed help what to improve on my study plan or sop and ideas would be grateful, so my situation is this I'm 21-year-old student from Rwanda I just finished high-school last year so here in rwanda you can choose 2 types of programs in a levels education level whether history maths it's 3 subject or you can go to training technical vocation so I went in training and graduated in electricity but it's recognised here in rwanda but I graduated with bad grades and I wanted to continue college but with something new I like business so I chose business because I was studying entrepreneurship in those years in a levels so I searched colleges in canada but because of my a levels I didn't find and an education consultant told me that u should choose a pathway programs foundation year it's a great option so I searched and I found international college manitoba and applied got admitted did ielts got overall band of 6.5 and 6.0 in each section so now I'm about to apply for visa I'm writing my study plan please help me or share ideas about my situation thanks