+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Extension, Have study permit

Asher89

Sep 9, 2014
I already have a study permit which is expiring in 2 years from now. I have completed all my Graduate program courses except one. The university told me that if i apply for that course alone, i will become a part time student and not a full time student and it might create problem with study permit.

My Student Visa and permit has expired in March 2014. I applied for a new study permit and i got it. As i have planned to visit my home country next month. I have decided to extend my student visa online..While looking through the checklist, I found that they need about what are the courses, i have registered. In that case, as i will be a part time student.. Will there be a problem for me to get the Visa?

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Asher89 said:
I already have a study permit which is expiring in 2 years from now. I have completed all my Graduate program courses except one. The university told me that if i apply for that course alone, i will become a part time student and not a full time student and it might create problem with study permit.

My Student Visa and permit has expired in March 2014. I applied for a new study permit and i got it. As i have planned to visit my home country next month. I have decided to extend my student visa online..While looking through the checklist, I found that they need about what are the courses, i have registered. In that case, as i will be a part time student.. Will there be a problem for me to get the Visa?

Thank you
Not a problem if it is the only course that is required to complete your degree.