+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Visa Application

John Esegba

Oct 28, 2022
Resubmitted updated documents early June 2022 as requested by IRCC for another Visa Officer to continue with student permit application after settlement of judicial review.
The processing time when checked in IRCC website was 136days for my country but two days ago, the processing time changed to 163. Still yet to get response from IRCC and the agent said since is judicial review, the expected Visa processing final decision period is not showing as it used to be if is normal application. I'm of the opinion that a webform with request " Urgent application process time crossed" or need to wait after the next processing time of 163days as reflected recently by the IRCC in the website which is few days from now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Resubmitted updated documents early June 2022 as requested by IRCC for another Visa Officer to continue with student permit application after settlement of judicial review.
The processing time when checked in IRCC website was 136days for my country but two days ago, the processing time changed to 163. Still yet to get response from IRCC and the agent said since is judicial review, the expected Visa processing final decision period is not showing as it used to be if is normal application. I'm of the opinion that a webform with request " Urgent application process time crossed" or need to wait after the next processing time of 163days as reflected recently by the IRCC in the website which is few days from now.
If for a study permit then time is usually 12-14 weeks. You can send a webform but it will take 30 or so days to be reviewed and sent to the correct officer.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Wrong section of the forum.

Go the the International Students section of the forum and look for the judicial review thread.