+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student permit rejected twice

Sep 18, 2014
Please advise , i have applied for student permit on two occasion and it was rejected on ground that :

Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

Yourpersonal assets and financial status

Purpose of visit and finaly that i have no sufficient funds to pay my tution fees and so on.

My Aunt is business woman and have paid 22000$ to the school and have an bank account showing a balance of 35000$

I am self work for international company as an junior accountant , I Make about 1000$ a month wich is a good money in my country any way , I also have a car valued at 10 000$ and Propriety ( Land ) valued at 15000$ .

i have all the papers but have been refused a visa twice what Can i do? i want to an MBA at waterloo university.

Sep 18, 2014
Immigration2009 said:
Please advise , i have applied for student permit on two occasion and it was rejected on ground that :

1-Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence

2-Yourpersonal assets and financial status

3-Purpose of visit and finaly that i have no sufficient funds to pay my tution fees and so on.

My Aunt is business woman and have paid 22000$ to the school and have an bank account showing a balance of 35000$

I am self work for international company as an junior accountant , I Make about 1000$ a month wich is a good money in my country any way , I also have a car valued at 10 000$ and Propriety ( Land ) valued at 15000$ .

i have all the papers but have been refused a visa twice what Can i do? i want to an MBA at waterloo university.

How can you convince VO on those three reason indicated above ?