+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Student Permit approved but no email or new messages?

paolaangelica

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I applied for my student permit from Mexico on August 16th, and today August 24th I decided to check the status of my application, it said that the final decision had been made and that it was approved. It said to check for new messages to check how to continue, but there were none. Also on the status said "Additional documents still being reviewed", does that mean they'll send me a message once they are done reviewing them? How long could it take?
I would really appreciate the help or any related stories, thanks!

philus

Oct 14, 2016
I had similar experience. my study permit was approved the following day i applied. kept getting messages that I had new mesage in my cic account - but on checking, i didnt see any message. however, i got the new message of my approval the within 48 hours.... not that i didnt get Additional documents still being reviewed" in my case.

good luck!

Reactions: paolaangelica

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Hi, I applied for my student permit from Mexico on August 16th, and today August 24th I decided to check the status of my application, it said that the final decision had been made and that it was approved. It said to check for new messages to check how to continue, but there were none. Also on the status said "Additional documents still being reviewed", does that mean they'll send me a message once they are done reviewing them? How long could it take?
I would really appreciate the help or any related stories, thanks!
It will take from 24 hours to 48 hours to get the message. Congrats!

Reactions: paolaangelica