+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Stuck at IELTS writing and unable to do PNP

AJAYPADAKANTI

Apr 3, 2019
Hi all,

I have taken IELTS exam about 6 times and every time i got score as LRWS: 8,7,6,7 and 8.5 in Listening test in recent 2 tests. I am fed up with takeing IELTS test and no improvement in my writing score. Can anyone help me in getting through a PNP procedure. I have paid about 60,000 in a consultancy and my express entry profile is created and now my CRS is 401. When talked to the consultancy, they ask me to get a CLB9 (8,7,7,7) and they donot process any PNP.

Feeling down, when i tried to go for PNP on my own- i found that am not eligible for any Province PNP without any Job offer in that specific Province. Can anyone please help me in guiding to get any state's PNP and how to find or get a job offer from that particular Province.

Many thanks in advance.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
What are your qualifications? What's your prior work experience? How old are you?

Getting a job offer is not very easy unless you have some particular skills that are in high demand in a province.

AJAYPADAKANTI

Apr 3, 2019
What are your qualifications? What's your prior work experience? How old are you?

Getting a job offer is not very easy unless you have some particular skills that are in high demand in a province.
I am 27 years old, I am a Financial analyst with NOC 1112 since last 4 years. Am also still confused with NOC too., i was unable to get my exact match of NOC and I opted for NOC 1112 which I thought would make sense. Please also help me if my PNP or PR application would be rejected if my NOC is not a tailor made for my profession. Thanks in advance.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Getting a job offer for a financial analyst will be difficult. There are plenty of Financial Analysts in Canada. Still, no harm in applying, you never know. If you're working for a large MNC, that will be to your advantage.

Regarding your NOC, you need to prove that you have performed the duties as listed in the main statement and main duties. Can you prove that through a job letter that your company will give you?

With your age and work experience, the best approach really is to try and get a CLB 10 through the IELTS. That will give you a whole bunch of points. Getting a job will be a lot harder than getting points in the IELTS.

You took the IELTS six times, but how exactly are you preparing/trying to fix the issues that you have in writing? Simply taking the exam over and over again won't help. Given that your language skills seem reasonable, and you got high marks in everything except writing.. you probably just need some help on how to write for the IELTS.