+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

strucked before visa processing

Anvesh

Jul 11, 2011
Hello everyone,

I got admission in networking course under spp in georgian college for sept 11 intake. and i have ielts 6.5 bands not less than 6 in every section.i have finished my B.E(CSE) 63% in 2008 and got job in MNC on march 2010 and had been working till date.I have finished my medicals and I'm going to file visa soon. My query is my history of backlogs(arrears or failed subjects ) are 20, but if we don't count repeated subects then backlogs will be 11. So, will i get my visa accepted r rejected with these many backlogs? Bcoz my consultants suggested said there is less chance of getting visa so i'm worried about that. So friends please give me ur suggestions

thanks

vijayreddy

Star Member
May 20, 2011
Anvesh said:
Hello everyone,

I got admission in networking course under spp in georgian college for sept 11 intake. and i have ielts 6.5 bands not less than 6 in every section.i have finished my B.E(CSE) 63% in 2008 and got job in MNC on march 2010 and had been working till date.I have finished my medicals and I'm going to file visa soon. My query is my history of backlogs(arrears or failed subjects ) are 20, but if we don't count repeated subects then backlogs will be 11. So, will i get my visa accepted r rejected with these many backlogs? Bcoz my consultants suggested said there is less chance of getting visa so i'm worried about that. So friends please give me ur suggestions

thanks

no problem anvesh they dont mind u vl get it for sure under spp'''' i got visa last week for georgian college so keep in cntct man v hav to go to same colege

libra17

Jul 11, 2011
hello everyone
i got admission in humber college in project management
i have done b.tech in computer science n engg (2010)
with 7 bands in ielts
i have applied on 30th of june
what are my chances of visa ? n y it is getting 2 late...my frnd got it in just 7 days..
plzzzzz reply guys....
thanxxx....

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Anvesh said:
Hello everyone,

thanks
Not a prob bro....The academics have to be taken care of theuniv/college. The VO doesn't check the details of your academics. They just check whether your previous studies is related with one you have been accepted. Apart from this they don't see the details of your studies. Don't worry and All the best!!!!!!!!!!!

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
libra17 said:
hello everyone
i got admission in humber college in project management
i have done b.tech in computer science n engg (2010)
with 7 bands in ielts
i have applied on 30th of june
what are my chances of visa ? n y it is getting 2 late...my frnd got it in just 7 days..
plzzzzz reply guys....
thanxxx....
Hey,

Dont compare your case with that of your friends. For the CHC each and every application is different and they consider it as a different case. There are people who got visa in 2 days time. And some in 15 days. So just relax. The official time for processing student visa is 3 weeks(Working days). So dont worry. You got time still. All the best!!!!!!!!

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
DeRock said:
Hey,

Dont compare your case with that of your friends. For the CHC each and every application is different and they consider it as a different case. There are people who got visa in 2 days time. And some in 15 days. So just relax. The official time for processing student visa is 3 weeks(Working days). So dont worry. You got time still. All the best!!!!!!!!
well it's 5 months already and my son is yet to get his. It totally depends on the visa office.

sandrakhan

Jul 10, 2011
am i eligible to do postgraduate diplomas

as i have mentioned that i have done MBA finance so am i eligible to get enrolled in some post graduate specialized diplomas of 2 years?

Anvesh

Jul 11, 2011
thanx guys for ur suggestions,

Hey Vijayreddy and DeRock......... one more thing i came to know is that if we are filing visa under SPP programs and if visa gets rejected once then there is no chance of filing visa under SPP programs for next time and we have to apply under General category. Is it true? plz post your suggestions....

vijayreddy

Star Member
May 20, 2011
Anvesh said:

Hey Vijayreddy and DeRock......... one more thing i came to know is that if we are filing visa under SPP programs and if visa gets rejected once then there is no chance of filing visa under SPP programs for next time and we have to apply under General category. Is it true? plz post your suggestions....
ya anvesh from this intake this rule is amended ,,u cant again aplly under spp so aplly under general as soon as possible .u neednot go for medicals again

DeRock

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Anvesh said:

Yep once if your visa file is rejected under SPP, you cant apply again under that criteria again. But don't worry man, there are lot of people who got their visa under the general category in their 2nd attempt..... :) :)....Always keep trying!!!!!All the best!!!!!!!

katy16

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-11-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2011
Med's Request
22-06-2011
Med's Done....
23-06-2011
@libra even i applid on 30th june and mine z also under processing yet..
btw where did u applied for your visa delhi or chandigarh.. ?

libra17

Jul 11, 2011
thank you everyone fr d reply....
bt the thing is 2day its 21st day...and m still waiting for my visa...

sakth

Dec 15, 2012
Hi avnesh,

do u got ur visa are not,pls reply,bcoz my conditions is also same like u...plz reply yar,then only i have to apply