+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STOLEN THE FILE NUMBER

wasif123

Mar 21, 2010
Dear friends,

I applied in Canada in skilled worker category from Pakistan through simplified application process,my application received in Canadian high commission Islamabad on 18 June 2007 and they send me confirmation letter in which my file number is mention.On 24 December 2008 I received another latter from Canadian high commission Islamabad in which, they asked me, watcher I withdraw my application or still interested in it and they give me 90 days time period,according to them if I do not send any letter to them it means I am interested, so I did not replied to them.

Now, when I check my online status web cite giving me the following statement,

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it.

Further more me and my friend only know the file number.
I want to ask you people if any one robbed my file number so can he make any trouble with me or make any thing wrongs with my case.

Please guide me.

I would be very thankful to you people.

WASIF

xegar

Jun 18, 2009
yes it is veery important to keep ur file number safe ,the only you can do is you contact them and tell them what happened and they will help you for sure ,good luck brother

ousha2209

Mar 21, 2010
Hello you applied for quecbec or other province as I want to know if I can check my application for quebec online
thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
wasif123 said:
Can any one tell me if someone stole my file number, he/she can revoke my case.
Yes, if some one has your file no. & DOB, s/he can play around with it.

However, I strongly feel u must have [mistakenly] hit that 'do not show the process' button. Plz write to CHC and check with them.

Qorax

Mr.singh

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
wasif123 said:
Dear friends,

I applied in Canada in skilled worker category from Pakistan through simplified application process,my application received in Canadian high commission Islamabad on 18 June 2007 and they send me confirmation letter in which my file number is mention.On 24 December 2008 I received another latter from Canadian high commission Islamabad in which, they asked me, watcher I withdraw my application or still interested in it and they give me 90 days time period,according to them if I do not send any letter to them it means I am interested, so I did not replied to them.

Now, when I check my online status web cite giving me the following statement,

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.

This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it.

Further more me and my friend only know the file number.
I want to ask you people if any one robbed my file number so can he make any trouble with me or make any thing wrongs with my case.

Please guide me.

I would be very thankful to you people.

fill the file no. DOB and surname correctly.. u will get status..
no prob..

WASIF