+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STILL ELIGIBLE TO SPONSOR

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife was on social assistance (unemployed aid) 5 years ago and then she stopped it. She started working and paid taxes every year. Now she wants to sponsor me, My question is if her social assistance she received 5 years ago could effect her sponsorship application?
thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

knaeem said:
My wife was on social assistance (unemployed aid) 5 years ago and then she stopped it. She started working and paid taxes every year. Now she wants to sponsor me, My question is if her social assistance she received 5 years ago could effect her sponsorship application?
thanks
No/

PMM

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks PMM

your reply "No" means she can't sponsor or she can sponsor? please explain
Thanks again

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your question was if it could affect the sponsorship application. PMM answered NO, meaning it won't affect the application. She can sponsor you because she's not in receipt of welfare NOW.

aviatormumtaz

Jun 13, 2009
SPOUSE SPONSOR PENDING CASE

Hi everyone,
Hope someone can answer my query and solve my problem.My wife and son are living in Toronto Ontario and I´m living in Pakistan .My wife sponsored me in May 2008 from Canada.My wife submit all the documents as needed by Canadian High Commission time to time and also arrange a counsel to look after my case, My case is still pending in Islamabad embassy Pakistan and they are not taking any decission.I appreciate for your suggestion and advice.
Best Regards
tanoli