+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Step-by-Step Guide for Express Entry Application.

ritis

May 5, 2023
I need your help, advice, or suggestion.

Is there a thread in this forum that provides a step-by-step guide for the Express Entry process, in order? If such a thread does not exist, could someone with an in-depth understanding of the process create one and make it a sticky post?

I am a bit confused about the first step to take in applying for the EE and the subsequent steps. Although the website provides instructions to some extent, I am not entirely convinced, as I understand that there is a lot more involved in the process than what is mentioned on the website.

These instructions would be helpful not only to me but also to many other aspirants who are seeking a clear understanding of the process.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I need your help, advice, or suggestion.

Is there a thread in this forum that provides a step-by-step guide for the Express Entry process, in order? If such a thread does not exist, could someone with an in-depth understanding of the process create one and make it a sticky post?

I am a bit confused about the first step to take in applying for the EE and the subsequent steps. Although the website provides instructions to some extent, I am not entirely convinced, as I understand that there is a lot more involved in the process than what is mentioned on the website.

These instructions would be helpful not only to me but also to many other aspirants who are seeking a clear understanding of the process.
There are sticky threads, one of which exactly says - "Express Entry Step by Step...", read it here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions.273928/

Read it. I'm sure, it will answer 99/100 of your questions.