+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STEM Urgent help required !!

s.bok

Aug 19, 2024
Hello everyone !!
looking for immigration based on stem category under noc code 21310 which says electrical and electronics engineers, are only engineers eligible as i have masters degree in electronics

simpleguy1212

Jul 31, 2024
To qualify for STEM, you need 6 months of continuous work experience in the past 3 years, in addition to being eligible for FSW.

s.bok

Aug 19, 2024
I've got the experience..i just want to know whether with masters degree in electronics will i fall under this noc code as it says "electrical and electronics engineers" but most of my subjects matches with what is required under the noc code ??

simpleguy1212

Jul 31, 2024
education is required to be eligible for CEC or FSW. For stem draws
Eligibility for the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) occupations category
To be eligible, you must

• have accumulated, within the past 3 years, at least 6 months of full-time, continuous work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience)
    • in a single occupation listed in the table below
    • in Canada or abroad

s.bok

Aug 19, 2024
education is required to be eligible for CEC or FSW. For stem draws
Eligibility for the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) occupations category
To be eligible, you must

• have accumulated, within the past 3 years, at least 6 months of full-time, continuous work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience)
    • in a single occupation listed in the table below
    • in Canada or abroad
I've got the education and experience but not an engineer so will I be eligible under STEM ?