+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Statutory information

kaliasgar52

Jan 12, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I was communicating with one of my colleagues and I learned about the statutory information point where we need to provide details for the rejection of any visitor visa you applied for and got rejected. In my case, I was in Canada already on a student permit and I got rejected for a USA visitors Visa but I am not sure if I have provided this detail to IRCC. Currently, I already have AOR but I am worried as there are chances of my PR getting rejected due to this issue. Any idea how can i update this info and what are the chances of them verifying this point and rejecting it?

Thanks,
Ali

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I was communicating with one of my colleagues and I learned about the statutory information point where we need to provide details for the rejection of any visitor visa you applied for and got rejected. In my case, I was in Canada already on a student permit and I got rejected for a USA visitors Visa but I am not sure if I have provided this detail to IRCC. Currently, I already have AOR but I am worried as there are chances of my PR getting rejected due to this issue. Any idea how can i update this info and what are the chances of them verifying this point and rejecting it?

Thanks,
Ali
Raise a webform and explain your situation

Reactions: Chasechs