+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

STATUS - WAITING FOR TREATMENT - MON PROJET QUEBEC

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
Hello,

The current status of mon projet quebec after payment processing is showing as "WAITING FOR TREATMENT". what does it mean? Should I start gathering documents according to the list available on immigration website or should I wait for the PERSONALISED CHECKLIST? how much time do they take to send checklist? anybody who got his checklist ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: Imrankhan27

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
Hey,

Congrats on getting selected via Mon Projet Quebec.

I was selected as well, and today I received 2x messages under my Mon Project account. As well as, current status of my application is "Waiting for treatment".

After reading on Quebec website, i found the following content "IMPORTANT : If you have submitted your application online, you must wait before sending your documents, the Ministry do you achieve a personalized list of documents required for analyzing your request."

Website link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/delais-tableaux.php?pays=txt-pays-canada-sans-quebec

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
Specterz said:
Hey,

I was selected as well, and today I received 2x messages under my Mon Project account. As well as, current status of my application is "Waiting for treatment".

After reading on Quebec website, i found the following content "IMPORTANT : If you have submitted your application online, you must wait before sending your documents, the Ministry do you achieve a personalized list of documents required for analyzing your request."
Thanks for your answer and Congratulations on your selection.

apurno2003

Jan 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
15-06-2016
Specterz said:
Hey,

Website link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/travailleurs-permanents/demande-immigration-general/delais-tableaux.php?pays=txt-pays-canada-sans-quebec

kawsar.acn

May 24, 2016

Montreal_120

Star Member
Jun 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like they have't started to send out the document list yet. Can't understand it takes even longer time than before with paper application.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
aisha90 said:
Hello,

The current status of mon projet quebec after payment processing is showing as "WAITING FOR TREATMENT". what does it mean? Should I start gathering documents according to the list available on immigration website or should I wait for the PERSONALISED CHECKLIST? how much time do they take to send checklist? anybody who got his checklist ?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Hello,
I want to know whats information i need at the time of submitting application on mont project. do i just need to fill the form or provide soft documents? and when i have to provide documents?

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
zain001 said:
Hello,
I want to know whats information i need at the time of submitting application on mont project. do i just need to fill the form or provide soft documents? and when i have to provide documents?
You just need your and your dependants valid passports to fill the form. After submission of application you will have 30 days to pay their fees. Once they will receive your payment successfully, they will send you a personalised checklist of documents according to the information provided by you in your application form. After June 20, you can create your account and complete your application but you can not submit your application until next intake period. All the best.

ruypontes

May 10, 2014
We apply on the last day 13th and stayed in 1800 ~ but did not get the fourth message that informs the opening of the dossier, have called MIDI but they reported only should we expect almost all other applicants have received this message after payment. I'm getting worried because the status has changed but the opening of the case was not sent.

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
aisha90 said:
You just need your and your dependants valid passports to fill the form. After submission of application you will have 30 days to pay their fees. Once they will receive your payment successfully, they will send you a personalised checklist of documents according to the information provided by you in your application form. After June 20, you can create your account and complete your application but you can not submit your application until next intake period. All the best.
Thanks for your information
tell me which kind of information i need to provide for filling form? can i provide information different in documents from the info provide at time of filling documents.

Akter

Jan 18, 2016
Dear All,
Could you help in this regard that I submitted payment by mail on 15 June and mail delivered on 16 June? But still my file shows "waiting for payment". When they will update my payment status? What I have to do later on? How much time it will take to complete the whole process for the immigration to Canada?

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
zain001 said:
Thanks for your information
tell me which kind of information i need to provide for filling form? can i provide information different in documents from the info provide at time of filling documents.
You'll have to provide information about your work experiences, your education, your education institution, info about all the dependants who will be accompanying you. Fill the form in french. Its easy and organised. Don't worry. All the best.

libralibra82

Jun 14, 2016
Hi all

some one knows about points awarded for IELTS for MON Projet. i got in speaking 5.5, listening 3.5, reading 5, writing 6

thanks

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
libralibra82 said:
Hi all

some one knows about points awarded for IELTS for MON Projet. i got in speaking 5.5, listening 3.5, reading 5, writing 6

thanks
you 1 point for each speaking, reading and writing but you cant get point for listening because you are below 5 band.
you attempt AEO or British council?