+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status Updated and healthcare question_PR Inland.

whlee27

Sep 18, 2013
Hello,

My wife sent application that inland PR processing this Feb and we received ‘application received’ letter from CIC around month ago.
I just wonder how long does it take for next step. According to their email they will send next email once they start application review but we haven’t received any yet.
The reason I worried about the processing time is my wife’s healthcare. She is implied status now and healthcare already expired couple of month ago. We extend the healthcare but it only allowed 90days since expired date. Health care service requires Official CIC letter that describes her application is actually processing

If you have any idea or advice please let us know.
Thanks.

kiwi123

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 9 2014
AOR Received.
SA - 27 August 2014
Med's Done....
5 July 2014
Passport Req..
2 Dec 2014
VISA ISSUED...
18 Dec 2014
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2015
whlee27 said:
Hello,

My wife sent application that inland PR processing this Feb and we received ‘application received' letter from CIC around month ago.
I just wonder how long does it take for next step. According to their email they will send next email once they start application review but we haven't received any yet.
The reason I worried about the processing time is my wife's healthcare. She is implied status now and healthcare already expired couple of month ago. We extend the healthcare but it only allowed 90days since expired date. Health care service requires Official CIC letter that describes her application is actually processing

If you have any idea or advice please let us know.
Thanks.
The first stage processing for inland applications is currently 13 months, so if that does not change you will be waiting until around March before you will be able to apply for healthcare again. You might want to look a purchasing private healthcare while you wait.