+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status of submitted passport

scarletfire

May 29, 2018
What does it mean if you saw under the status of documents stating that your document is valid. Does it mean that my canada visa was already been stamped inside my passport?

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
I submit my passport with 2 copy recent picture to Canada vfs Bangladesh on May 28,2018 and they gave me a track number. Wherever i track my status on that day and it shows they sent my file.On 30 May it shows Canada visa office in Singapore received my document and start processing. But i got mail for these individual updates but got single messege for thefirst(28May,2018)sinario.
"Visa application, tracking ID No................ has been received by the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 30/05/2018 and its under process.
SO WHAT NEXT?
HOW MUCH TIME THEY TAKES?
IF I GET A MAIL ABOUT FOR PASSPORT COLLECTION THEN OR AFTER GET A MESSEGE I GO TO VFS BANGLADESH OFFICE?

Reactions: Monika007

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
What does it mean if you saw under the status of documents stating that your document is valid. Does it mean that my canada visa was already been stamped inside my passport?
After how many to submit the passport it shows 'valid' ? If its after 7 days to 2 weeks then yes they stamped the visa.

Reactions: Monika007