+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPP INDIA COLLEGE RANKING . DOES IT MATTER ?

suyogya

Oct 12, 2014
hey thre , I am from India and I want to know that is there any ranking for SPP colleges or not , i want answer for this that

If I do two years of PG course from British Columbia ( say for eg , one of the spp college north island college ) and apply for job in toronto or ottawa , so is it so that they will give priority to students who pass out from Spp colleges in toronto or ottawa ( eg. humber , sheridan or seneca ) and not to the colleges of british columbia , because i have heard people saying that british columbia is a rural area , plesae help me clear everything I am very confused , if there are SPP colleges ranking than please tell give me that list thanx ? :-[

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Apart from Vancouver and few other areas, most of the SPP colleges are in rural areas. Northern Lights College situated in Northern B.C. has ample of jobs near the campus. Try, if you get admissions. I have heard the admissions are already closed for most of the programs. If admissions not available in Jan 2015 intake, apply for May 2015 intake.