+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse's Medical condition

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
I am the primary applicant. My dependent's PR may get rejected due to medicals... Will I still get PR or it is cancelled for both?

I read somewhere that I will still get it, and my spouse will get additional time or his treatment.. and then he too can apply again.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I am the primary applicant. My dependent's PR may get rejected due to medicals... Will I still get PR or it is cancelled for both?

I read somewhere that I will still get it, and my spouse will get additional time or his treatment.. and then he too can apply again.
What's the illness?

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017

Yours will not be put through if your dependant has an issue that deems them inadmissible, so i guess you`ll have to treat it first if it really is that serious. They do have pretty high limits for what is ok also - i think its about that they want any one applicants expected healthcare expenses to be under 25000 CAD in 2 years time (i may be bit off here, but this should work for general idea), and generally nothing that gets transmitted easily, f.e. tuberculosis.
If your spouse only has say diabetes or smth, that is going to be ok entirely for passing the meds.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013

If any member of the application is inadmissible for any reason, all members are. The application will not be split up.