+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse work-permit

chints

Feb 19, 2013
hi there!!
i studied 1 year program in canada and i got married in last year...my wife is going to be completed her studies (2 year program) in may-2013....right now i m her dependent and my visa is going to be expire in july...She will get 3 year work-permit after her studies..So m i also get 3 year visa extension with her???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

chints said:
hi there!!
i studied 1 year program in canada and i got married in last year...my wife is going to be completed her studies (2 year program) in may-2013....right now i m her dependent and my visa is going to be expire in july...She will get 3 year work-permit after her studies..So m i also get 3 year visa extension with her???

1. You will get it only if your spouse job (PGWP) is under NOC O/A/B.

chints

Feb 19, 2013
that means she need a full-time job under NOC 0,a or b category? or she need her pgwp under NOC o, a or b?? if she donta have full-ime job offer letter then what should i have to do?? i

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

chints said:
that means she need a full-time job under NOC 0,a or b category? or she need her pgwp under NOC o, a or b?? if she donta have full-ime job offer letter then what should i have to do?? i
She needs to be working full time in a NOC A, B or O job. If she isn't, you don't get a spousal open work permit.