+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse work permit and Visa - need advise

maxjose88

Jan 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

My spouse work permit and visa is approved and visa is stamped in her passport, but while we are in airport, airline informed that her visa details is not populating in their machine and advised her to contact Canadian embassy in India before travelling. Why airline refused her travel even visa is approved and stamped in passport? Is there anything to be updated from embassy side? Please help

Anyone else faced this similar issue?

Please reply asap and thanks in advance.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

My spouse work permit and visa is approved and visa is stamped in her passport, but while we are in airport, airline informed that her visa details is not populating in their machine and advised her to contact Canadian embassy in India before travelling. Why airline refused her travel even visa is approved and stamped in passport? Is there anything to be updated from embassy side? Please help

Anyone else faced this similar issue?

Please reply asap and thanks in advance.
So the airline refused to give boarding pass, even with the visa? First time hearing something like this. The best bet would be to contact the Canadian High Commission.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I go directly to Bangalore Canadian consulate for this issue?
I think you may need appointment to meet officers. For the start, you can submit a case specific enquiry. For quicker response, contact the IRCC call center