+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Sponsorship Application returned due to missing signature

CarlinaYamel

Oct 31, 2013
My husband submitted my PR application on Nov 2014 ( He is sponsoring me; he is a Canadian resident) and we received the complete application returned today with a letter saying they couldn't process it because I didn't sign the spouse questionnaire. It also says I have to resubmit the whole application along with a copy of this letter. My question is when I resubmit my application, does it go back to the line or it will be given priority? I see on the letter they have assigned me an UCI number.

Also we applied inland and I'm in Canada with a visitor's visa. My visa expired back in December but I applied for an extension on November the same day we applied for the PR. I still haven't received any answer about my extension. Should I be worried? What should I expect?

I appreciate any guidance or reply.

Thanks,

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
CarlinaYamel said:
My husband submitted my PR application on Nov 2014 ( He is sponsoring me; he is a Canadian resident) and we received the complete application returned today with a letter saying they couldn't process it because I didn't sign the spouse questionnaire. It also says I have to resubmit the whole application along with a copy of this letter. My question is when I resubmit my application, does it go back to the line or it will be given priority? I see on the letter they have assigned me an UCI number.

Also we applied inland and I'm in Canada with a visitor's visa. My visa expired back in December but I applied for an extension on November the same day we applied for the PR. I still haven't received any answer about my extension. Should I be worried? What should I expect?

Thanks,
I cannot give any comments on your current status. Though as for the whole package that has been returned, when you resubmit it, you'll get a brand new application number (UCI will stay the same). And your waiting time starts from the very beginning. Sorry for that( Just make sure that all your forms are up to date, and all the signatures are there. And good luck!

CarlinaYamel

Oct 31, 2013
lighty_j said:
I cannot give any comments on your current status. Though as for the whole package that has been returned, when you resubmit it, you'll get a brand new application number (UCI will stay the same). And your waiting time starts from the very beginning. Sorry for that( Just make sure that all your forms are up to date, and all the signatures are there. And good luck!
Aaw that sucks. Thanks for the reply any way.

Falmaata

Jul 31, 2013
edmonton, ab , canada
Category........
Visa Office......
kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Oct 22/2015
AOR Received.
06-01-2015
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
Done
Med's Done....
03-21-2015
Interview........
Done october 06/2015 / pass
Passport Req..
Handed to officer after interview
VISA ISSUED...
November 4
LANDED..........
Maybe next month
CarlinaYamel said:

yes jury up !!
Thanks,