+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse sponsorhip

pkeyur

Aug 10, 2017
in form imm5532e , question 9 where there any formal events to recogise your relationship.

I have answer yes and provided the desciption of the events
my question is what should i mention in the no of guests, bcoz i heard that if you put too many numbers in the guest that might bring query in the application. as not all the guests will be seen in the photos that i submit.

i have wrote 400 guests, but we had invited over 1000 guests so what should i write please help as with photos i cannot prove that 400 attended the function
but with videos i can prove it

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
its good to be honest with IRCC.....don't provide how many people were invited but rather provide a reasonable estimate of the number of people who attended.......you can't prove number of attendees through photo as not everyone could be on you photo and IRCC usually don't ask for video.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
in form imm5532e , question 9 where there any formal events to recogise your relationship.

I have answer yes and provided the desciption of the events
my question is what should i mention in the no of guests, bcoz i heard that if you put too many numbers in the guest that might bring query in the application. as not all the guests will be seen in the photos that i submit.

i have wrote 400 guests, but we had invited over 1000 guests so what should i write please help as with photos i cannot prove that 400 attended the function
but with videos i can prove it
Don't lie. Not sure why you are concerned about the photos; IRCC is not going to go through them to find all 1000+ guests.