+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse sponsor-Quebec-Outland-Bangladesh: Returning original documents/photos???

JRSM

Oct 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have been searching to find out about similar experience than mine but I just dont find it. I need help!!!

We applied outland from Bangladesh. I am canadian sponsoring my husband and we are in Bangladesh. Today we received a letter by email from CIC requesting our CSQ (applying to stay in Quebec city). We already send the application for CSQ (2 weeks ago) and we are waiting for the respond.

I am more bother about the last line of the letter that says: "Note: We are returning the original documents/photos you submitted in support of your relationship with your sponsor via Registered mail." Does anyone have got this and what is it supposed to mean???

Need some help please!!!

Thank you!!!

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 19-06-2015
File Transfer....: 27-08-2015
Med's Done.....: 10-03-2015
CSQ Request.. : 01-10-2015
CSQ Done...... :
Interview........:
Passport Req...:
VISA ISSUED...:
LANDED..........:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

It simply means that they have looked at your documents, no longer need them and are returning them because they are originals.

JRSM

Oct 1, 2015
Hi canuck_in_UK,

thank you for your quick respond! It is reassured me. I was a bit confused and worried when I saw the note in the letter as I was not expecting they will return any documents\photos. I guess it just follows in the process.

Have a great day! :)

JRSM

farangbob

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually I'm sponsoring my wife, and Singapore sent her the same letter, returned all her stuff by registered mail. My wife got a letter a few days later requesting an interview.

Skye2014

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
File Transfer...
08-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
Not hoping for this one
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
Hopefully very soon
Good Day!

We will apply Outland too ( Manila Visa Office), I have the same question about the CSQ? Should we submit this before submitting our PR Application?

Please advise

Thank you in advance