+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSE SPONSOR PENDING CASE

aviatormumtaz

Jun 13, 2009
Hi everyone,
Hope someone can answer my query and solve my problem.My wife and son are living in Toronto Ontario and I´m living in Pakistan .My wife sponsored me in May 2008 from Canada.My wife submit all the documents as needed by Canadian High Commission time to time and also arrange a counsel to look after my case, My case is still pending in Islamabad embassy Pakistan and they are not taking any decisions.I appreciate for your suggestion and advice.
Best Regards
tanoli

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Tanoli,

you don't need to start three different threads for the same subject, nor hijack other threads with the SAME question you have posted in your three other posts. Both Leon and mitamata have effectively said the same thing to you. If your wife has hired counsel - why are they not giving her updates on your case? [As your representative, is that not what you have hired them to do???]

You have been advised by two people here on the board to have your wife contact her MP in your case, and to make an enquiry on the status of your case. This would be the quickest and most cost effective method to use, to at least know if your file has been approved or denied, what is holding up the delay [is it background checks, etc..] or if they will be calling you in for an interview.

Please stick to one of your posts, and you might see more concentrated responses, far more constructive and informative [as opposed to multiple posts asking the same thing, because one of the posts hadn't been responded to yet.]

good luck on your case.