19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
Hello,

I intend to apply with my wife as non-accompanying but I am a bit worried if I got rejected because of that, although the CIC allows it what I’ve seen on the forums is not reassuring, one of the reason I am considering this is that my wife is on ongoing apartment purchase which takes a hell lot of time, she prefers that she completes the purchase, equip the apartment and then join me later on, I have the paper to prove this since the apartment is in her name, will this be a valid reason ? thanks.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
If that's really the reason then I'd recommend to put her as accompanying and make her do a soft landing and return. The soft landing can be for just few days and then she can go back and continue wirh her apartment work and join you once its done. Sponsoring her later would be a long process. Sometimes it takes more than 1 yr. I'm sure she can spare a few days and complete her landing...and it will save you so much trouble.

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
If that's really the reason then I'd recommend to put her as accompanying and make her do a soft landing and return. The soft landing can be for just few days and then she can go back and continue wirh her apartment work and join you once its done. Sponsoring her later would be a long process. Sometimes it takes more than 1 yr. I'm sure she can spare a few days and complete her landing...and it will save you so much trouble.
Thanks for your answer, to be honest with you my concern is CRS score, I am ongoing an ECA now and if it is bachelor’s degree I will be sitting on a score of 467 (with non-accompanying wife), or a 443 with my wife, my ECA is due to the 09 July 2018 meaning that I will miss the next draw, the problem is that on 22 august I will lose another 5 points due to anniversary.

I simply don’t want to miss any draws if possible, my aim is to give CIC a valid reason for why my wife is not accompanying without being rejected, I’ve read that it Is difficult to convince them unless you tell the contrary.

My wife is pregnant, I’ve learn it today, so I don’t know what to do to be honest, applying alone and risking being rejected, or apply with spouse and not being picked up, here are my language results.

Here are my language scores :

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for your answer, to be honest with you my concern is CRS score, I am ongoing an ECA now and if it is bachelor’s degree I will be sitting on a score of 467 (with non-accompanying wife), or a 443 with my wife, my ECA is due to the 09 July 2018 meaning that I will miss the next draw, the problem is that on 22 august I will lose another 5 points due to anniversary.

I simply don’t want to miss any draws if possible, my aim is to give CIC a valid reason for why my wife is not accompanying without being rejected, I’ve read that it Is difficult to convince them unless you tell the contrary.

My wife is pregnant, I’ve learn it today, so I don’t know what to do to be honest, applying alone and risking being rejected, or apply with spouse and not being picked up, here are my language results.

Here are my language scores :

If u can improve on ur ielts to a clb 9 then ur score will take a good jump and it is always better to apply with ur spouse (my opinion) since sponsoring her later will take good amount of time

Abdelilah

Apr 8, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/08/2018
Doc's Request.
07/11/2018
AOR Received.
19/08/2018
LANDED..........
17/02/2019
If u can improve on ur ielts to a clb 9 then ur score will take a good jump and it is always better to apply with ur spouse (my opinion) since sponsoring her later will take good amount of time
Thanks I made up my mind finally, I will try to apply with my wife :) CLB 10 won't bring me a lot of points since my first language is the French, I tried the calc :)

Ralpas

Jun 27, 2019
Hello,
My spouse (husband) has a lot of serious medical issues like cardiomyopathy diabetes and chronic renal disease and we are planning not to accompany him in our PR application now because we want him to continue his on going treatment . Is it possible for us that the immigration officer will consider our case? I’m afraid this will affect our application that will result to refusal.