+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

spouse name after marriage in WES credentials evaluation

rajesh6020

May 3, 2016
Hi Experts ,

i need your expert advice, i am applying for Canada PR , i have submitted my documents to WES and its under evaluation ,
i want to evaluate education credentials for my wife , name of my wife in passport(after marriage name) and name in
her certificates( before marriage name ) . so passport name and documents name are different , in this case how
certificate credentials will be evaluated ? please let me know on this .
I have marriage certificate , can i submit to WES differentiating the name change .

Please advice on this ASAP.

thanks ,
Rajesh

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
rajesh6020 said:
Hi Experts ,

i need your expert advice, i am applying for Canada PR , i have submitted my documents to WES and its under evaluation ,
i want to evaluate education credentials for my wife , name of my wife in passport(after marriage name) and name in
her certificates( before marriage name ) . so passport name and documents name are different , in this case how
certificate credentials will be evaluated ? please let me know on this .
I have marriage certificate , can i submit to WES differentiating the name change .

Please advice on this ASAP.

thanks ,
Rajesh
In the ECA Report, WES shall mention the name of your wife as per the educational certificates. They may also mention the name as it appears on the passport provided you send copy of her passport, copy of marriage certificate and a Letter of Explanation.