+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse Education details post ITA

DDeb

Apr 14, 2021
Hello All,

I am looking for quick help in resolving an issue as I need to submit my PR application this week.
  • While creating profile I have mentioned my spouse's master degree with "Has XXXX has an ECA" as No. Now while submitting my application do I need to submit the masters degree and marksheets for her under education with ECA as NO, will IRCC ask for ECA later? We are not claiming any points for this as no ECA involved.
  • In case I need to show masters, do I need to mention bachelor's degree as well with marksheets or I can show bachelor's info under personal history.
Thanks for your help.

Umi308

Oct 27, 2022
Hello All,

I am looking for quick help in resolving an issue as I need to submit my PR application this week.
  • While creating profile I have mentioned my spouse's master degree with "Has XXXX has an ECA" as No. Now while submitting my application do I need to submit the masters degree and marksheets for her under education with ECA as NO, will IRCC ask for ECA later? We are not claiming any points for this as no ECA involved.
  • In case I need to show masters, do I need to mention bachelor's degree as well with marksheets or I can show bachelor's info under personal history.
Thanks for your help.
Hello,
I am in a similar situation. Could you please share with me what you did in your case and how did it go for you? I really appreciate your help!