+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse bridging open work permit

Redshine

Aug 7, 2017
I applied under CEC for express entry and my wife was in the application ad, my dependant. We are both on open work permit and we need to renew it but this time under bridging open work permit.
1. I do not see a section called Acknowledgment of receipt letter in the uploading document section, where should I put that letter?
2. Can me and my wife apply at the same time and I add him to my application as a family member? Or I need to apply first to get my work permit and then she applies?

Csanchez

May 6, 2020
I applied under CEC for express entry and my wife was in the application ad, my dependant. We are both on open work permit and we need to renew it but this time under bridging open work permit.
1. I do not see a section called Acknowledgment of receipt letter in the uploading document section, where should I put that letter?
2. Can me and my wife apply at the same time and I add him to my application as a family member? Or I need to apply first to get my work permit and then she applies?

Hello, did you get any answer on this? I'm in the same area as you are. Any information would help. Thanks!