+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse and children procedure

FreeTensai

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone;
I applied for a Visa as a foreign worker, through francophone mobility program , ( So LMIA is exempt ),
i am represented by a recruitment agency that got me a Job interview , after the interview the employer told me that i was accepted and he is going to pay for the procedure's fees.

i didn't do the application myself, the recruitment agency applied after i sent them the necessary documents
like:
Application of work permit made outside of Canada ( IMM 1295 (11-2018) E )
Application for temporary residence ( IMM 5257 ( 11-2018) )
Family information ( IMM 5645 (05 2018) E )
Work history
passport , photo ...etc.

I'am Married and have children, and in the document [ Family information ( IMM 5645 (05 2018) E ) ]
for each family member there is a section will accompany you to Canada, i checked Yes for: my Spouse and Children.
Now i have to pay if the recruitment agency apply for my family,( because the employer covers only my fees ) and its kinda expensive, knowing that i can do that myself,

but after consulting and asking in different forums, everyone said that it would be better to wait for my family's procedure until i'm already there and i have secured the job and the housing,

So after a couple months of waiting i finally got my work permit and i'm preparing myself to go to Canada and start working with the employer..
So what's the necessary procedure for my family to come with me after i'm already working there .

thanks in advance