+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spouse and Children: application

FreeTensai

Apr 4, 2019
I applied for a Visa as a foreign worker, through francophone mobility program , ( So LMIA is exempt ),
i am represented by a recruitment agency that got me a Job interview , after the interview the employer told me that i was accepted and he is going to pay for the procedure's fees.

i didn't do the application myself, the recruitment agency applied after i sent them the necessary documents
like:
Application of work permit made outside of Canada ( IMM 1295 (11-2018) E )
Application for temporary residence ( IMM 5257 ( 11-2018) )
Family information ( IMM 5645 (05 2018) E )
Work history
passport , photo ...etc.

I'am Married and have children, and in the document [ Family information ( IMM 5645 (05 2018) E ) ]
for each family member there is a section will accompany you to Canada, i checked Yes for: my Spouse and Children.
Now i have to pay if the recruitment agency apply for my family,( because the employer covers only my fees ) and its kinda expensive, knowing that i can do that myself,

I want to apply for them myself, but after the recruitment agency applied my file all i received is this document :
IMM5739 E (07-2016) GCMS
So all i have is my Application no, i don't have the account the recruitment agency used ( Username and Password )
So what should i Do ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I always get concerned about recruitment agencies and whether they are actually legitimate. Did you have to pay to get a job? I’d suggest you wait and make sure you get your permit and come to Canada. Once you know that everything is good then you can apply for your wife and children.